Recent Posts

lørdag, januar 08, 2011

winter days

Hi my friends, and once again Happy New year.
Hope the first week of 2011 have been good for you all.
I feel like 2011 will be a good year.
I have started building a new kitchen in my house - old walls are torn down, sun and daylight will fill my new kitchen.

But it is a long walk to get there...

Here are a couple of scrapbooking projects I have been playing around with the last days.

Winter is here, and we enjoy the short, but beautiful winterdays. ...and my winter pictures need to be scrapped as well.

Had so much fun creating this layout ( above )

Used lots of cracle-paint ( white and "old paper") and glimmer mists and gltter glue on this ( it doesent show very well in the picture tho....)






On this layout I painted a rusty snowflake with white cracle paint - it made it look so cool and kind of frozen. :)
Have a great weekend


xo

14 kommentarer:

-Sanna- sa...

Herlige vinterbilder.
Likte veldig godt "innrammingen" av det øverste.

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

I love love love love these!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all those snowflakes! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Suz sa...

I love this! The snowflakes are so beautiful. I really enjoy your blog and have it on my reader.
Thanks for your work,
Suz

alexandra s.m. sa...

What a treat it is to come and visit you!
Your pages are truly magical, everything is so perfectly placed and your work on texture is awesome!

BRAVO ;-)

Miaa sa...

Vilka vackra LO:s! Dom är supervintriga och härliga!

MVH Miaa

Annika sa...

Så underbara LO:s , gillar verkligen
hur du låtit fotona vara i centrum och med enkla medel få fram vinterkänslan.
Annika B

Kim Sonksen sa...

Happy New year to you and your family.
Good luck with the kitchen :)

Fantastic layouts by the way - I love the difference between the monochromatic backgrounds and popping colours of the pictures. YUM

Marit sa...

Wow, wow Gudrun! I love the white layouts and the peaceful feeling they have. The way you doodle/draw frames on the layouts still amazes me! LOVE IT!

Maya sa...

Godt nyttår! Utrolig kule LO'r. Ga meg skikkelig vinterfølelse! Takk for inspirasjon til kveldens scrapping!
Ha en super søndag og lykke til med kjøkkenoppussing!

banglamarie sa...

Lekre layouter!! Du er flink!!

Godt nytt år :o)

Lene - Nabon sa...

oooooo, LOVE IT!!

Så utrolig flotte vinterLOer!

Masse fint i bloggen din, her må jeg innom oftere!

Eni sa...

These pages are so wonderful!
Love them!

Patty O'Malley sa...

Beautiful layouts! I love how you made the snowflakes.

Lene S sa...

Å så nydelige layouter! Ser ut som dere har hatt noen flotte vinterdager :) Håper alt står bra til med dere, og så spennende med nytt kjøkken!! Må komme å se en dag :)

KLEM