Recent Posts

mandag, april 12, 2010

Inspiration monday :)

Hi my friends, and happy monday. :)
It is beautiful spring in Oslo today. The sun is shining and the spring-flowers have started to peek out :)
I was so inspired by the spring-weather I just had to create some flowers for todays Inspiration Monday. :)
These flowers are not only cute as embellishments for papercrafts, but can be used as bookmarks for your favourite books too :)
They are made of patterned paper by 3ndypapir, felt, fabric and paperclips.


Cut strips of patterned paper, aprx 1 inch X 12 inch.
Fold the strip as a accordion.
Punch two 1 1/2 inch circles of patterned paper.
Add hot glue to one of the circles and add the accordion-folded paper-strip as a circle on top.
This is now the base of your flower.
:)

Cut out a circle of colorful fabric.
Cut out a slightly bit larger circle of heavy woolen felt.
sew a button on top of the fabric and felt circles.

MidtstillAttach the felt and fabric circles to the center of the paper flower with hot glue.
Grab the other 1 1/2 inch patterned paper-circle and the large paper clip.
Add Hot glue to the paper-circle and attach the paperclip, and add the paper-flower on top.

VOILA!
The flowery bookmark is ready for your favourite book. :)

Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful week.
xo

11 kommentarer:

Marlene sa...

These are so cute!!! Great tutorial!!

Linda Beeson sa...

Adorable! The felt circle is such a cute accent and what great step by step photos.

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am soooooooooooooo gonna make some of these for gifts!!! thanks as always for the amazing tutorials and even MORE AMAZING ideas!!!!! U ROCK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sasha Farina sa...

very very pretty!!!

Monique Liedtke sa...

What a great ideas you have! Thanks for the tutorial, I'm sure gonna give it a try!!

Fiorella sa...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing!

"Soleil@mayotte" sa...

So beautiful Gudrun !!! I'm back and I want to give you a Sunshine Award. Come to read my post on my blog...

Crafty Girl Studio sa...

Oh my...I am in love. Your turorial is the second one today I have come across that uses a glue gun. Good thing I just bought ten new ones for my sons cub scout den just last week. I think I need to put one in my tool kit.

Great job!

alexandra s.m. sa...

What an adorable project gudrun!
I must give it a try!
Thank you~

Denise sa...

thanks for this Gudrun-I love stuff like this and now I know how to make them!

Lisa sa...

Thanks for the step by step tutorial! Definitely going to make some :)